nice article, well written
* the first two figures have full URL in caption, suggest to change it to citation format, like used in the last figure
* for first milestone, I feel 'was coined' would be better than 'is coin'
* first discussion, third sentence: should be Its not It's
* the picture shown along with 'concepts/features' discussion doesn't have any of those terms in that discussion - would suggest to move the picture to previous discussion question, which has ...
for last discussion on alternatives, these could be added - primarily to block ads, block tracking from particular company, etc , these have an added advantage of reducing internet consumption and computer resources
* https://github.com/StevenBlack/h ...
* For 1st discussion question, this could be added as useful application: https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/pi-hole-raspberry-pi/
* 2nd discussion: 'While some models do not have some' might better convey the idea than 'While some models remove some' ...
* second para of first discussion question has formatting issue for **Benchmarking**
* third discussion, "classify profilers are function profilers" here 'are' should be 'as' I think.. suggestion: format the three profile names in this sentence as bo ...
Some observations and suggestions:
* The sidebar 'SEE ALSO' has 'Data structures' as second point, but this article itself is about data structures - perhaps that possible future article is meant to be language independent?
* Under "What data struct ...
I've a few comments:
* "Anaconda distribution uses the conda for package management" - I think 'the' shouldn't be used here
* Some of the links (for ex: http://sfepy.org/doc-devel/index.html and http://www.cvxpy.org/) could be changed ...
267 DevCoins awarded
0 DevCoins redeemed
0 DevCoins pending with unpublished articles or unverified payments